Cuckoo Training is a service provided by the Tourismus Marketing GmbH Baden-Württemberg and managed by TourComm Germany.
The goals and responsibilities of the Tourismus Marketing GmbH Baden-Württemberg (TMBW) are:
- To promote tourism in the State of Baden-Württemberg.
- To support the development of a tourism infrastructure.
- To support and consult its members about tourism development.
- TMBW works to promote tourism on behalf of the legislature, the provincial government, the province's highest authorities, and all other bodies involved in tourism.
- TMBW is involved in all aspects of tourism, such as structure, development, urban tourism, recreation, etc.
- TMBW is responsible for the planning, designing, and implementation of joint promotional activities, as well as the coordination of international, national, and regional activities.
- TMBW supports transport providers such as Deutsche Bahn AG, Deutsche Post AG, maritime and air transport companies, etc.
- TMBW participates in the planning, designing, and implementation of national advertising campaigns and works closely with the German National Tourist Board and others.
Contact Details »